Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Software Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry leading machine learning techniques, to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M qps, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first class client interfaces, both API and UI, with forward-thinking UX at their core, all using state of the art technology.What you'll do
Who you are
- Build systems that make the best decision in a very short time, half a million times per second. Across three continents and 15 datacenters, 24/7.
- Find the signal hidden in tens of TB of data, in one hour, using over a thousand nodes on our Hadoop cluster. And constantly keep getting better at it while measuring the impact on our business.
- Get stuff done. A problem partially solved today is better than a perfect solution next year. Have an idea during the night? Code it in the morning, push it at noon, test it in the afternoon and deploy it the next morning.
- High stakes, high rewards: 1% increase in performance may yield millions for the company. But if a single bug goes through, the Internet goes down (we’re only half joking, our work reaches 95% of the internet population).
- Develop open source projects. Because we are working at the forefront of technology, we are dealing with problems that few have faced. We’re big users of open source, and we’d like to give back to the community.
- Work with engineering leadership to develop long-term roadmaps and architectures to scale machine learning algorithms and relevance related graph algorithms
- Scalability – You like working with problems involving huge amounts of data with requirements for high throughput and millisecond response times.
- Flexibility - It’s not really important what technology you’ve used before (Java, C++, C#, Scala, Python) – we’re looking for people who can adapt very quickly and with an open mind. Our engineers will choose and use the best tool for the job.
- Curiosity - You love algorithms, new technology, languages that nobody knows, work on personal projects, are curious.
- Passionate - You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
- Team Oriented - You need to be a great team worker and a great communicator.
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.