Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Join our talent network (by clicking Postuler maintenant >> or submit your profile) and stay connected through career opportunities, stories about the people and the work at Criteo and news about events tailored specifically for you.
About the SRE teams
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).What you'll do
Who you are
- Build systems that make the best decision in a very short time, half a million times per second, Across three continents and 15 data centers, 24/7.
- Store and process tens of TB of data, in one hour, using over a thousand nodes on our Hadoop cluster. And constantly get better at it while keeping the lights on.
- Get stuff done. A problem partially solved today is better than a perfect solution next year. Have an idea during the night? Code it in the morning, push it at noon, test it in the afternoon and deploy it the next morning.
- High stakes, high rewards: 1% increase in performance may yield millions for the company. But if a single bug goes through, the Internet goes down (we’re only half joking, our work reaches 95% of the internet population).
- Develop open source projects. Because we are working at the forefront of technology, we are dealing with problems that few have faced. We’re big users of open source, and we’d like to give back to the community.
- Work with engineering leadership to develop long-term roadmaps and architectures to scale our infrastructure
What you'll get
Reliability – You apply rigorous thinking when designing systems or software. You focus on resilience, monitoring and high availability.
Scalability – You like working with problems involving huge amounts of servers with requirements for high throughput and millisecond response times.
Flexibility - It’s not really important what technology you’ve used before (Ruby, Python, Java, Scala…) – we’re looking for people who can adapt very quickly and with an open mind. Our engineers will choose and use the best tool for the job.
Curiosity – You love tinkering with Linux, Networks and Distributed Systems , work on personal projects, are curious.
Passionate - You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe engineering is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
Team Oriented - You need to be a great team worker and a great communicator.
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.