L'offre UX Designer f/m a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
UX Designer f/m posté par Merck
Description de l'offre
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a UX Designer of the Biocontinuum PlatformTM (BioProcessing / Process Automation & Delivery) in an international context, you will drive design strategies for portfolio of the next generation bioprocessing solution.
You will collaborate within SAFe Product Manager and System Technical Leads to understand business requirements and design overall user experience
You will prototype and iterate on low and high-fidelity wireframes, interaction modals to represent functional elements and explain how features work to internal teams and key stakeholders.
You will work closely with Agile and Engineering teams to plan design sprints, communicate design specifications and ensure solution is implemented as designed.
You will conduct independent user research such as interviews, contextual observations, surveys.
You will support UX researcher in documenting and implementing user research and test plans to collect usability findings.
You will draw insights from user research, testing, and usability findings and incorporate feedback into each iteration of work to enhance usability, ease-of-use, and interactions.
You will illustrate ideas using journey maps, storyboard, workflow diagrams, and sitemaps and communicate high level design concepts.
You wil identify and troubleshoot UX problems and optimize UX deliveries for a wide range of applications, devices and interfaces.
You will design within an existing internal design system standard to incorporate visual and brand identify, and grow the design system with new elements.
You will unify all ux patterns as part of one experience to tell a consistent and compelling narrative, reinforcing Bio4C's brand style and voice .
You will evangelize user experience and usability best practices throughout the organization.
Position based in Molsheim (67).
Please submit your application in english (resume + cover letter).
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional experience and a degree in Design, Psychology, Anthropology or Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design OR equivalent combination of education and formal experience (5+ years of experience preferred without formal design education)
- An exceptional portfolio of graphic design showcasing wide-array of design thinking and user-centered methodologies
- Experience with UX design, human-centered design practices, interaction design including usability testing and user research
- Familiarity with prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Figma, Balsamiq) and graphic design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong aptitude of UX and interaction design trends and relevant technology trends for web applications
- Prior experience in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop recommendations
- Experience translating complex concepts into an easy to understand and digestible format
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership to align processes, projects, and people to meet business goals
- Experience working with agile environement across cross-functional multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to articulate and defend your design decisions in front of teams
**Portfolio review is requied for this position, link to portfolio on resume is required for full consideration
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at [ Link removed ]Job Requisition ID: