The mission of the Information Systems Department (DSI) is to implement and maintain in operational condition the digital services offered and the IT infrastructures used within the Financial Jurisdictions (JF) which include the Court of Auditors and the regional chambers. and territorial accounts. It promotes the use of digital technologies within JFs and supports their digital transformation.
The IT department is made up of two operational divisions: the IT Transformation Division (DTSI) and the Production Division (DP). The DTSI is made up of three poles: the “Studies and management” pole, the “Decision-making information system” and the “Development” pole.
Integrated into the "Development" pole, the successful candidate will report to the head of the "Development" pole of the IS Transformation division.
The position of the post is located at the Court of Auditors, at 13 rue Cambon in Paris.MISSIONS AND ACTIVITIES
The digital services developer will have to design, analyze, configure and code software solutions and their evolutions. As part of an IT project or for an existing application, its main activities will be as follows:
- Support and coach the developers of the projects under his responsibility;
- Distribute knowledge, methods and tools to developers;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the chain of development, integration, deployment (acceptance) according to DevOps practices;
- Contribute to the design of technical and software architecture;
- Participate in the development of innovative, simple and elegant web applications;
- Apply software quality practices (Test driven development, code review, clean code, etc.);
- Ensure compliance with quality provisions, programming standards and technical consistency;
- Pilot operational maintenance and development of changes;
- Participate in the technical choices of the "development" pole;
- Take part in recruiting developers;
- Pilot the drafting of technical documentation;
- Ensure regular reporting of its activities.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Understand business needs and translate them into IT solutions;
- Carry out developments in agile mode (ex: Scrum, Lean) by being open to Web Design methodologies and user experience (UX) approaches;
- Work in Devops mode;
- Lead a team of developers.
He / she will have to master:
- Development and backend architectures in Python (Django);
He / she should know:
- SQL (PostGre) and NoSQL (MongoDb) databases
- New communication technologies and imperatively master the web environment and its services (eg: REST);
- Source manager solutions (eg: Git, SVN…).
Skills in automated testing and continuous integration will be appreciated.
Knowledge of a programming language (eg: JAVA or Php) will allow the incumbent to strengthen, if necessary, the other activities of the development pole.
The recruited civil servant, external to the financial jurisdictions, will be placed on secondment in the body of information systems engineers for a period of one year.
For staff who are not civil servants, the post is to be filled by public law contract for a fixed period of three years.
CONSTITUTION AND FILING OF FILES
Application files consisting of a cover letter and a detailed curriculum vitae should be sent to: Postuler maintenant >> with the reference DSI- developer.se full stack.
Pour les fonctionnaires, le dossier doit également comprendre :
- Les trois derniers comptes rendus d’entretiens professionnels,
- Le dernier arrêté indiquant le grade et l’échelon ;
- Les copies des 3 dernières fiches de paye et, le cas échéant, des fiches de paye mentionnant tout élément indemnitaire non mensualisé (complément indemnitaire) ou une fiche de rémunération annuelle établie par l’administration d’origine (portant mention du traitement indiciaire et du détail des primes et indemnités qui seraient perçues au moment du recrutement).
Tous renseignements complémentaires sur la nature du poste peuvent être obtenus auprès de :
Mr. Pascal GUY, Director of Information Systems at the Court of Auditors
Mr. Thierry Dugenetay, Assistant to the Director of Information Systems of the Cour des comptes Email: [ Email address blocked ] -– Telephone: Postuler maintenant >>
For the conditions of recruitment and secondment to:
Ms. Hélène Buhannic, recruitment officer in the recruitment-mobility department