As part of Arkadin’s growth, we are looking for an experienced Global Product Owner Managing our voice service initiatives within our Unified Communications Service Line.
Your mission is:
- Supporting and promoting the implementation and Development of Voice Services for Arkadin’s Unified Communications and Collaboration Service Line.
- Coordinating the various contributing teams to achieve quality & on-time delivery of the roadmap he/she is in charge of
Your key responsibilities:
- In conjunction with other Product Managers and Product owners, members of the Arkadin UC Service Line, manage our Voice Services throughout the product lifecycle.
- Interact with Product Managers and the Arkadin Market Units to collect requirements and feedback, and define the voice services strategy and roadmap for our UC Services, understanding the Cloud Unified Communications market dynamics.
- Define the Arkadin voice services for our UC Portfolio, including geographic scope, functional and compliance requirements.
- Select and manage partners (carriers) to fulfill this roadmap, and maintain the relationship throughout the product lifecycle.
- Translate requirements into Product Specifications, taking in consideration the intended target market, positioning and scope of service as defined by the Product Manager.
- Build and maintain the cost base related to the Voice Services managed.
- Lead product feature and service development and prioritization with internal and external teams, ensuring stakeholders understand the compromises and constraints.
- Participate to global Service Readiness and Roll-out of the defined solutions, and participate in training departments on new releases and evolutions of the Service.
- Work closely with Product Management organisation to create customer facing collateral.
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of international Telco regulations and legal/compliance constraints around voice services
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner with a proven track record of managing product launches and the complete product lifecycle.
- Track record of defining offers and launching products and services within the Telecommunications, IT or Software sector
- Having occupied this position for a major Telephony Carrier or Network / SIP trunking / UC Service Provider is a strong plus.
- General understanding of the Unified Communications market, with a focus on UC-as-a-Service. Understanding of the Microsoft and Cisco UC solutions is a bonus.
- Ability to develop and sustain close working relationships between various teams (Service Operations, Legal & Compliance, Sales and Professional Services and Product Management)
- Ability to create and manage business cases or cost/benefit analysis to deliver business value
- Project management skills, experience in implementing new services with multiple stakeholders and departments involved
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams and peers that are not under direct control
- Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Team Player a must