Description de l'offre
Trend and Materials Designer (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description du poste / stage
A vacancy for a Trend and Materials Designer has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse. You will join the Creative Design department.
Tâches et missions principales, responsabilités
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Defining and validating the overall Cabin and Cargo Architecture by optimization of products and processes
- Participating in the definition and validation of the overall Component and Systems Architecture
- Advising on Major Component development and resolution of Major In Service problems
- Understanding a major components or systems from a design architecture point of view
- Understanding the components or systems functions, all their interdependencies and their contribution to the overall product
- Having the capability to define major components or systems design at the concept level
- Having the capability to understand the impact on customization effort
- Mastering the integration of the design into the major components or systems and validating designs.
This role will involve frequent (few business trips per month) travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 5 years degree level (or equivalent) in design or a related discipline
- 3 years' experience in Project management
- Experience in working with design materials
- Knowledge of/interest in materials trends in design industry
- Strong leadership in your field and the ability to understand the overall product
- Good communicating skills (PowerPoint, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Creativity, affinity with Design
- Team spirit
- Language Skills: Negotiation level in English.