L'offre Trading Surveillance IS Team Lead a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Trading Surveillance IS Team Lead posté par Groupe ENGIE
Description de l'offre
About US (GEM)
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. As a global energy player in electricity, natural gas and energy services, we provide energy management solutions and services to our worldwide-based clients through an expertise built on more than 20 years managing the world’s largest and most diverse portfolios including power, gas, environmental and certificate products.
More info on GEM Hub ([ Link removed ] ) or LinkedIn ([ Link removed ]
Within the “Information System” Expertise Center, CTM Solutions (Contract and Transaction Management) is building and maintaining the suite of systems and tools that allow GEM to partake in its trading activities. Covering a wide range of activities (from Booking to Post Trade), and the full gamut of commodities (PPA, Power Asset, Gas Asset, Long Term Contract, Full Supply Contract, Biomass, LNG, OTC Exotic and Vanilla, Market Operations, etc…), CTM has been actively modernizing the IS landscape in recent years, through the replacement of its legacy trading platforms (“Meteor” and Sungard “Zynet”) by Orchestrade.
The Trading Surveillance IS Team (a part of the broader Risk & Pnl IS team) is developing and supporting the “Market Abuse Detection” platform at the core of GEM fraud detection obligations.
Leading by example, the Trading Surveillance IS Team Lead will organize the team effort into making the “Market Abuse Detection” platform a truly BigData solution, empowering the Risk officers in their analytical journeys.
Coming from a strong Fraud detection (or Anti Money Laundering) background, his astute knowledge of the business underlying algorithms will make him the natural contact person for the Trading Surveillance analysts.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Management of the team (about 8 developers)
- Specifications (in close relationship with the RISK Expertise Center)
- Budget Management and follow-up
- Small/medium project management: define suitable project organization, communication, functional and technical architecture proposal.
- Market Intelligence in the area of fraud detection (e.g. machine learning)
Occasionally to Brussels are expected
- Previous experience (> 3 years) in the implementation and customization of a Fraud detection or Anti Money Laundering platform
- Good knowledge of the trade lifecycle
- Previous experience with datalake and bigdata analytics
- Tactical thinking
- Ability to establish credibility, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
- Conceptual and practical thinking
- Taking initiatives
- Working together
- Coaching attitude
Education and professional background
- Master’s degree in engineering with a proven specialty in Finance
- Over 8 years experience
Working Languages: English and French.
Our group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. Our purpose (“raison d’être”) is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral world, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally-friendly solutions, reconciling economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. We rely on our key businesses (gas, renewable energy, services) to offer competitive solutions to our customers. With our 170,000 employees, our customers, partners and stakeholders, we are a community of Imaginative Builders, committed every day to more harmonious progress.
- Posting Date: Aug 24, 2021