Description de l'offre
WHO ARE WE?
Join Thales, global leader in security technology for the aerospace, transport, defence and security markets
. With 64,000 employees across 56 countries
, Thales benefits from an exceptional international setting, and this permits us to act in close proximity to our clients everywhere in the world.
Distributed across over 35 sites in France
, the 1,500 employees of Thales Group’s shared services work every day towards delivering Services internally
, accelerating performance. By mutualising all or part of the main functions of the company within centres of expertise, Thales improves its competitiveness, fosters its growth, and develops its talents.
WHO ARE YOU?
Technical skills :
Architecture modeling (Archimate if possible, or another kind of other modeling standard like UML, BPMN)
Data modeling / Analysis
Architecture work (Business, Solutions, Infrastructure) done in an international context
Definition of architectures or IS/IT master plans
Enterprise Architecture work at project level is highly appreciated: implementation of multi-organizational solutions like ERP, CRM, PLM…
Soft skills :
Interpersonal qualities especially with coordination of people without hierarchical links
Analysis and synthesis of complex issues
Results based culture
English is a must
Other languages (including french) is a plus
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER:
Two main missions :
1. International Coordination
- You are coordinating all local (countries) Enterprise Architect, ensuring the practice is well in place locally and easing the link with Group EA and governance.
- You will participate to the local Business / IS / IT strategy with local actors, with the support of the other Enterprise Architects: you will ensure Group frameworks are either applied or improved through local feedback. A challenging approach will be required, both with Group and Local Frameworks / Solutions.
- You will improve the EA practice locally.
2. Enterprise Architect of the Group solutions
You are Design Authority of the Group applications, meaning you are accountable for the High Level design choices of these solutions.
As such, you have to:
- define the global solution strategy, in line with business expectations,
- orient then validate the proposed design choices during their update cycle,
- support/mentor the Project Architects of these solutions,
- present the architecture strategy to all stakeholders and ensure their support