CDI - temps plein
ES - Barcelona
Description de l'offre
Test Quality Lead / Test Standard and Process Owner - BARCELONA
Our prestigious global end client is now looking to hire on a permanent basis a Test Quality Lead who will also take on the role of Test Standard and Process Owner to join their global hub in Barcelona. Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is required.
THE ROLE: The sucesfull candidate will establish, champion, train and lead the Test Quality Co-ordinators (TQCs) and Project Test Managers in Barcelona to create a strong, innovative and engaged testing community whilst acting in the role of the Test Practice specialist within the company.
• Promote testing best practices particularly within and across all teams in Barcelona whilst instructing and supporting best usage of test processes & tools. Provide guidance, measures and enforce compliance in testing activities.
• Communicate the importance of testing to all Product Teams, providing the service to Product teams to define the test approach and design
• Ensure Test Centre of Excellence services are customer focused, consistent and high quality for all "receivers" based in Barcelona
•Train and support Barcelona based TQCs, Test Managers and other testing stakeholders in Product Teams on all aspects of testing including access to catalogue of TCoE testing services and tools
• Participate in the definition of global testing KPIs, provision of regional KPI measures and ensure regional results are acted upon via Barcelona TQCs and other testing stakeholders - Support Barcelona TQCs to review key Testing-related deliverables e.g Project Test Plans. Drive continuous improvement of testing services and testing practices.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of globally applicable training material and other documentation for all aspects of testing processes and tools
• Work with Product teams to identify opportunities to automate testing and provide this as a service through the Automated Regression Testing services
• Sample reviews of projects & changes for testing quality and compliance.
As Test Standard and Process Owner - Test Practice Specialist
The key subject matter expert on ways of working concerning software testing for all of GLOBE. The final arbiter on questions relating to how to test.
•Own, maintain, develop publish and communicate all key GLOBE test standards and processes and related reference documents for use throughout GLOBE, including for compliance purposes. - Facilitate the sharing, simplification and standardisation of current testing practices across the regions. Develop and communicate associated accelerators including training material, templates, assessment forms etc
• Extend the testing practices to embrace newer delivery models such as Agile, DevOps, Cloud and Crowd testing
• Liaise with other Test Quality Managers (TQMs) to align on testing Best Practice and priorities, testing improvement opportunities, measures, implementation & evolution of test strategy, processes, tools & supporting documentation, etc.
• Ownership of test-related ISMS Control Points within the GLOBE Service Delivery Management (GSDM) organisation, ensuring risks as adequately addressed via remediation plans.
• Minimum of 5 years experience of testing in complex environments and large companies.
• Significant experience with writing test cases and executing tests.
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Extensive and deep test experience, including testing and test management via various delivery models. (waterfall, DevOps, agile, managed service, SaaS, etc) and across all technologies (especially SAP and Mobile)
• Experience with driving change, including communication and collaboration with virtual teams in multicultural and international environments, leading personnel who are not direct reports.
• Management, implementation and communication of standards, process documentations, standard routines
• Finding pragmatic compromises to keep stakeholders with differing views aligned to the desired outcome
• Experience with test management tools such as (SAP Solution Manager, HPE ALM)
• Experience with Test Data Provisioning
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today!
Numéro de référence