Avec le premier réseau long-courrier au départ de l'Europe, Air France est un acteur majeur du transport aérien mondial.
Ses principaux métiers sont le transport aérien de passagers, de fret et la maintenance aéronautique.
DATE DE PARUTION
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
SPECIALITE / EMPLOI
INTITULE DE POSTE
Portfolio Manager Digital Finance & Procurement H/F
DESCRIPTION DE LA MISSION
The overall goal of the IMO Finance is: “to facilitate financial excellence through continuous process improvement and innovation towards simplified solutions”. Doing so, IMO Finance & Procurement is responsible for 100+ applications, while running close to 50 projects simultaneously, in close collaboration with the IS organization and in partnership with business stakeholders. The IMO Finance & Procurement is adapting, where applicable, to the New Way of Working, as embraced by the Air France KLM Group.
The role of the IMO Finance Portfolio Manager is to:
• Define and organize the Portfolio Management of IMO Finance & Procurement programs (producing deliverable, meeting organization…)
• Structure the process of decision regarding prioritization of strategic programs
• Support the IMO Finance & Procurement management with analyses, reports, and dashboards.
• Ensure and promote an effective application support process and cost reduction through standardization.
• Contribute to the implementation of AGILE/Scaling AGILE ways of working where applicable for the IMO Finance & Procurement
• Organize / participate in stakeholder management meetings, to ensure alignment on portfolio topics
• Coordinate meetings (e.g., EVP-CIO meeting, IMO-Organizer meeting) and prepare supporting presentations regarding yearly budget process, roadmap etc.
• Make the link with related Portfolio Management functions within Air France KLM.
• You will also act as Project Manager or PMO for specific & transversal assignation (e.g. e-invoicing study, new tool implementation….)
• Hardskills: Office 365 is your best friend (Excel & PowerPoint), Project Management, Process & Systems knowledge (Assistance à Maîtrise d’ouvrage), Portfolio/money management experience.
• Softskills: Communication, Persuasiveness, Analytical skills and familiar with manipulating figures, Building relationships, Facilitation change, Initiative, Kindness & team playing Attitude. ‘Franco-Dutch lover’
• You are ‘easy to do business with’, results & relations both matters to you
• Proficient in English
TYPE DE CONTRAT STANDARD
DATE PREVUE DE PRISE DE FONCTION