Description de l'offre
Purpose of the Job
As part of the Services Bid Response team, the Technical Writer Stagiaire is responsible for creating, writing and formatting Case Studies and Standard Chapters for use in Operations and Maintenance bid responses.
In collaboration with the Services Bid Response team, the Technical Writer Stagiaire will develop standard content, template and tools reusable for each bid in compliance with the Company’s image.
The Technical Writer Stagiaire reports hierarchically to the Responsible Methodes et Planification and actively collaborates on projects with the team’s resident Technical Writer.
- Writes, edits and formats Case Studies on the basis of internal requirements in coordination with the in-house Technical Writer and Marketing
- Writes, edits and formats Standard Chapters for use in bid response in coordination with the resident Technical Writer
- Coordinates with the Services bid response team and the resident Technical Writer to identify and plan the production of required documents (in terms of schedule and the estimated associated production effort)
- Performs proofreading of English or French documents to ensure consistency with the Tender instructions in terms of terminology used and quality of language.
- Ensures compliance with the Template of bid response documents
- Takes into account internal guidelines, writing guidelines, project specific guidelines and terminology, and external standards
Diploma in Technical Writing from a recognized university
Engineer, journalist, marketing specialist or equivalent with education related to technical documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of technical writing methods
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Proven teamwork skills
- Highly self-motivated, results driven individual with a proven track record in technical writing
- Demonstrated skill in graphical presentations
- Ability to multi task, to work under pressure
- Good Planning and organization skills
- Professional use of MS Office (style sheets and advanced functions in Word and Power Point)
- Ability to create Microsoft Word macros would be a plus
- Some knowledge of Railway Infrastructure Maintenance would be a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English and French mandatory
- Spanish would be a plus
- High integrity