L'offre Technical Project Manager a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What you'll be doing
Who you are
Technical Project Manager posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The Internal IT (IIT) department of Criteo is looking for a “Technical Project Manager”. Within the Platform team (Identity, Cloud, Network, DevOps, Integration), you will understand our business’s needs, define the best solutions in pairs with Tech Lead, drive the resulting projects, and ensure their best integration within our landscape.
Our IIT Technical Landscape
• Identity: Azure AD, Active Directory, Azure Certificates,
• Hosting & Middleware: Azure IaaS (VM, Storage, Backup), Azure PaaS (APIM, WebApp, Functions, Key Vaults, ...), SendGrid, …
• Automation: Azure Blueprints, Azure Automation, Ansible, …
• DevOps: Azure DevOps, …
• Network: Meraki, Palo Alto, Azure Vnet, Azure Express Route, Splunk, …
• Applications: Salesforce, Workday, Concur, SAP ECC/BW, SAP BRIM, Docusign, Anaplan, …
• Collaboration Tools: Office 365 (OneDrive, Outlook, Sharepoint, …), Zoom, Slack, ...
• Data: Azure SQL, SQL Server, PowerBI, Azure Data lake Store, Azure Data Factory, …
• Device: Windows 10, macOS, Linux, Intune, JAMF, …
You will work with:
• Platform Tribe Leader & Tech Leads to define the high-level vision of our services
• Our Business (Applicative Services, End User Services, Security Services, RD Services) to understand their needs
• Platform Tech Leads to design the solution
• Supplier Build Teams to deliver the solution
• IT Tech Leads & Product Owners to integrate the solution in our IS
• Criteo Security Team to secure our services and solution
What you'll be doing
- Interface with our Businesses:
Gather and understand their needs (ask them the right questions)
Challenge their needs (ROI, pragmatism)
Work cross-team with them to advocate our practices
Build a high level of trust, confidence and efficiency based on human relation and communication
Our businesses are: Applicative Services, End User Services, Security Services, RD Services
- Find solution:
Ask yourself the right questions about the needs, what will be the best integration approach?
Brainstorm to identify the best functional solution (ROI, pragmatism)
Challenge the technical solution from the tech lead (design, technical architecture, …)
- Lead our projects:
Structure, plan, prioritize our projects
Manage the relation with our build supplier
Organize all the project related actions (tickets, meetings, communications, …)
Drive the user/business change management plan of our projects
- Contribute to:
the vision of our services
the cost tracking of our services
Who you are
- You have great people skills as the situation requires: collaborative, assertive, diplomatic, or supportive.
- You like to structure, plan, organize all the steps of a project.
- You’re passionate, self-sufficient, and resourceful, you know how to find the answers you’re looking for.
- You like to brainstorm to find the secure, simple (pragmatic), efficient, resilient solution.
- You like to make the solutions work together.
- You want to design the best experience possible for users.
- You like Microsoft products & services.
- You have experience on major projects for at least 5 years as a project manager
- You are fluent in French and English, written and spoken
- You have a strong technical understanding on these services/technologies:
Identity: IAM (authentication), IGA (Governance), Certificate, SSO, MFA and security, …
Cloud: Hosting (IaaS/PaaS), Automation,
Network: VPN, ADC, Peering, Routing, W/LAN, WAN, …
DevOps: Source Code Management, Deployment Pipelines, …
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence2803b0f52ef24b489a6e6a0b943727b6
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Devops - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.