• Provide guidance regarding deployment and migration for key customer projects (Cloud and On Premise) and optimized use of our products continuous monitoring of defects and tracking of each customer problem (Cloud and On Premise) via our bug tracking system until resolution with confirmation and validation of every solution provided to the customer from Technical Support
• Develop (Cloud and On Premise) documentation to share knowledge and capitalize upon the customer experience
• Create articles, technical briefs, FAQ's within our Knowledge Base regarding product functionality, usage, workarounds, methodology, and resolutions of common problems encountered
• Reproduce customer problems and validate solutions
• Build Environments to demonstrate and confirm the customer problem
• Determine source of customer problem (product based, structure, environmental)
• Submit and track issue within our bug tracking system as well as review the problem with our development teams
• Coordinate communications between yourself, development, and the customer
• Organize calls with customer to converge upon a resolution
• Coordinate efforts with Development, Services, and other DS teams to meet customers' targets
• Contribute towards efforts to improve customer support responsiveness and efficiency
• Mentor other team members in means of providing a high level of customer satisfaction
• Submit any field discoveries of tips, techniques and solutions to ensure these are shared throughout our Partner organization and installed customer base.
• Streamline customer support processes; assist in development of internal training activities and information sharing processes
• U.S. Citizenship or in hand US Green Card holder
• Conferred Bachelor degree
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, and familiar with support, bug fixing, and correction delivery processes
• Strong communication skills: 1.) Very strong writing skills utilizing the rules of English grammar; 2.) Verbally clear, concise, and grammatically correct oral (speaking) communication skills in English
• Positive, self-motivated individual with high enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and incorporate mentoring and coaching into daily tasks and assignments
• Highly organized with critical attention to details when multitasking in a dynamic customer service environment focusing on an optimal solution
• Ability to work with little supervision, as well as within a collaborative team structure
• Solid Project Management aptitude or experience
Pluses, not required
• Support and/or deployment experience with Cloud and/or complex Enterprise Software.
• Experience using one or more CAD applications: CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, AutoCAD, Creo, or NX.
• Experience using (or supporting) Product Lifecycle Management or Product Data Management applications.
• Experience supporting applications with similar underlying technologies, such as Windows, Linux, Oracle/SQLServer, Java applications, and Windows Application Add-ins.
• Proficiency in languages other than English, such as (but not limited to), French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office products and functions, and SQL
About Dassault Systemes
About 3DS Postuler maintenant >>
#DassaultSystèmes, #3dscareers, #3ds, #jobsatDassault, #CATIA, #SOLIDWORKS, #ENOVIA, #DELMIA, #SIMULIA, #GEOVIA, #EXALEAD, #3DVIA, #3DSWYM, #BIOVIA, #NETVIBES