Description de l'offre
Pernod Ricard Headquarters is looking for a Tech Lead for its Digital, Sales & Marketing (DSM) solutions
. The position will report directly to the Head of IT Solutions – Digital, Sales & Marketing within the IT Solutions department at Headquarters based in Paris. The Tech Lead will play a key role, leading all technical decisions within the scope of IT DSM and leading major technical projects.The scope of DSM solutions covers:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Employees solutions – such as the Employee Digital Workspace, Human Resources Information System, Digital Asset Management platform (Bynder), Enterprise Social Network (Chatter), iPhone/Android applications, etc.
- Consumer solutions – such as marketing automation / Sales Force Marketing Cloud, consumer database, consumer data capture, social media management, DMP & Media, etc.
- Customer solutions – such as Product Information Management, partner’s extranet, hotel management platform etc.
- E-Commerce solutions – such as Drinks&Co (Magento Platform), RSRV (Mumm), Octopus API, etc.
- Web solutions – such as the global brand websites for MMPJ (Martell Mumm Perrier-Jouët), HCI (Havana Club International) and Pernod Ricard; global modules such as click-to-buy / where-to-buy, google analytics, age gates, Amazon/Pantheon, etc.
Scope and perimeter:
- Provide technical guidance to project managers and help them during both conception and delivery phases of the projects
- Contribute to build and harmonize the IT landscape of the IT DSM in tight coordination with project managers
- Incarnate innovation and high level technical skills with 100% DevOps spirit
- Coordinate tightly with Head of IT Architecture to ensure consistency of the technical choices
- Contribute to the Group architecture roadmap
- Ensure appropriate technical knowledge transfer to IT Operations team during the project and after going live
- Empower project managers by bringing technical skills
Skills required: Skills :
- Team management: not applicable
- Key internal stakeholders: IT Solutions team, IT Operations team
- Key external stakeholders: Developers, Vendors
- Budget to manage: To be agreed and allocated every fiscal year
- Availability to travel: Frequently
Technical skills (exemple of technologies in the scope)
- Cloud: Good knowledge in one or several Cloud providers such as: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Salesforce. Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models and ability to switch and adapt quickly to various stacks.
- Architecture: Capabilities to design system from all aspects: high level architecture, infrastructure, software architecture. Excellent understanding of SOA and API driven architectures.
- Development: Strong background in development to be able to drive technical choices made by our developers.
- Infrastructure: Good knowledge of IT infrastructure in general on both On-Premise & Cloud environments.
- Security: Good knowledge in IT Security to ensure solutions delivered by the DSM team meets requirements.
- CMS: Drupal, WordPress
- eCommerce : Magento
- Cloud: Azure, AWS, GCP
- OS : Windows & Linux (Debian / Ubuntu)
- Docker : Dockerfile, Docker Hub, Docker Store
- Source Control : Git, TFS, Bitbucket, GitHub, Visual Studio Team Services
- Infra : Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform
- CI / CD: Bitbucket pipeline or any other tool (Jenkins, CircleCI, Bamboo …)
- Bug Tracking : JIRA or any other tool (Trac, …)
- Fundamentals: SOA, API, RESTful, SOAP, XML, SCRUM, DevOps
Fluent in English and French is a plus Profile required
Work experience required
- BAC+5, typically engineering school / university in computer science or related fields preferred.
Experience in development required.
Strong technical background with good communication capabilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field, especially in IT Development / Infrastructure / Technology areas, preferably within a large international group
- Experience with Project Management / Familiarity with Project Methodology
- Proven track record of evolving in complex environments with diverse technical stacks