Description de l'offre
L'industrie ferroviaire est aujourd'hui caractérisée par une croissance forte et continue à travers le monde. Les tendances à l'origine de cette situation sont connues: enjeux environnementaux, la croissance de la population mondiale, l'urbanisation et l'augmentation de la demande de mobilité. Avec 6 milliards de vente et près de 30 000 employés dans 60 pays, Alstom développe la gamme la plus complète de systèmes, équipements et services du marché du ferroviaire. Aujourd'hui nous proposons à nos clients des solutions qui allient des technologies variées, des interfaces optimales, des méthodes d'implémentation flexibles et innovantes.
Purpose of the Job
- Managing functionally ressources, activities and deliverables on projects in compliance with QCD commitments agreed with the PrEM for traction design scope(Schematics/mechanical design/Fire and Smoke/Mechanical simulations/Advanced industrialization)
- Applying applicable Mechanical Domain instructions, processes & tools.
Accountable for :
- Traction design(TD) QCD commitments agreed with the PrEM
- Ensuring TD activities and related deliverables on development takes into account TD rules, processes and tools for traction design applicable instructions/processes and other specific Customer (internal or external) requirements.
- TD deliverables quality and their acceptance by the Customer (internal or external) within committed limits.
- Ensuring the technical solutions applied on TD scope are the best compromise to match the product cost target and defining requirements and mechanical interfaces to equipments
- Reporting and alerting properly the PrEM and the hierarchy
Responsible for :
- Managing functionally the TD team on the development
- Managing activities and production of deliverables on development in line with planning and expected quality
- Coordinating the TD FdL set up and update
- Analysing and consolidating change request on TD scope with associated impacts
- Being the single representative of the TD scope for the PrEM and attend the engineering management meeting
- Designing products taking into account project requirements (product cost, performances, manufacturability, serviceability, testability, etc.).
- Preparing and documenting TD Design Reviews according to project schedule and following-up the main open actions with associated skill managers and PrEM
- Resolving Project traction design issues and following challenging actions
- Managing product evolution and modification on TD scope
- Reporting on TD activities progress, anticipating issues (capacity, skills, rule applicability, etc.) and alerting if needed.
- Respecting and/or allocating requirements and mechanical interfaces to Sub-Systems/equipments (Allocated volume, weight, location, 3PL, etc.)
- Validating relevant traction design deliverables
- Verifying design via mock-ups, simulations or testing
Contributor for :
- Defining and managing with PrEM mitigation plans for risk that TD contributes too
- Establishing Certification & Validation Plans with PrVM
- Performing quotation of engineering workpackage
- Defining engineering and manufacturing bill of material
- Supporting Sourcing, Industrialization and Manufacturing during Production ramp-up.
- Collaborating with traction design DLs and especially MDL for continuous improvement of the traction design domains
- Matching the product cost target assigned by the SSM by defining on TD scope the just enough solution answering customer needs
Defining mechanical architecture taking into account weight, gauge, installation strategy, acoustics, eco design, ergonomics, aerodynamics, aeraulics…
Knowledge & Experience
- Mechanical Engineering preferably applied to Railway with minimum 5 years of exp
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties (customer).
- Time management / Structured and organised with Hands-on approach.
- Basics in (re)design to cost and ability to deal with product costs in design phase
- Sense of urgency / priority and commitment
- Customer & Product Focus
- Ability to deal with conflict in a complex environment
- English operational in read/writing and technical meetings.
- Direct functional reporting : 3 to 10 persons
- Depending on the project size, the scope of accountability represents a workload of up to 20 full time equivalents (with subcontracting)