A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Based in Molsheim (Strasbourg, France) on one of the Group's most important sites worldwide, you will join our team of 'System Architects” within the BioProcessing activity and, in close collaboration with our international teams, you will participate in the development and implementation of new innovative technologies.
As a true expert, you will develop and document the architecture of the software platform components and applications, in particular the internal SDK for which you are responsible, and define the technical roadmap of these components.
You define the short, medium and long term vision of the elements within your perimeter, taking into account the constraints and challenges of internal and external stakeholders.
You are the key to ensuring the feasibility, security and robustness of the design of components and technologies.
You also manage the design, development and production of rich applications and actively participate in the socialization of the backlog with the teams as well as the retrospective and planning.
You follow, in close collaboration with the teams, the implementation of the chosen technologies.
Your role will lead you to coach and tutor engineers, developers and architects towards good development practices.
Who you are:
• Engineer or scientist with at least 10 years of experience in software engineering, including significant experience in software architecture.
• Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, ReactJS and micro-services technologies is fundamental.
• Knowledge of communication and data exchange protocols (OPC-DA, OPC-UA, Ethernet/IP, ...) and gateways is a plus.
• Experience in the Life Science or Healthcare field is a plus (knowledge of FDA regulations for pharmaceuticals and biology, in particular cGMP, GAMP, and CFR)
• Strong team spirit, very good communication, ability to interact and collaborate with multi-cultural teams
• A very good technical culture is required. Curious, passionate, you are up to date with the latest technological innovations, including outside your field, and enjoy passing on this passion.
• Fluent conversational and technical English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.comJob Requisition ID: