Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Challenges of this role
In order to cope with the load, we have opened 15 datacenters around the world, hosting a total of 30k servers. We forecast as much as 50k servers in the coming years. In such a fast growing environment, the tools conventionally used by hosting and network engineers are no longer enough.
The team you will join aims at inventing and building the next generation tools that will allow the 50+ hosting and network engineers at Criteo to scale up, open new datacenters and extend existing ones at an even greater pace.
Such an ambitious undertaking includes (not limited to):
- revisiting asset management
- assisting with datacenter design over constraints
- automating cabling specifications
- streamlining intervention process on hardware
- exploring custom hardware qualification
- as well as being creative with visualization
Strong candidates qualifications
We are looking for talented developers who:
- have at least 5 years of successful professional experience
- get things done and know what it means to put code into production
- are proficient with at least two languages of different paradigm
- feel responsible for the success of his/her whole team
In addition, it would be awesome if you could also bring:
- prior knowledge about datacenter design, ramp-up and operation
- hand-on experience with Chef
- good intuition about UX and web UI
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.