L'offre Sr. Security Compliance Engineer a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What You'll Do
Who You Are
Sr. Security Compliance Engineer posté par Criteo
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The Sr. Security Compliance Engineer is a vital strategic role for Criteo and our security vision. The role will report to the company CISO and traverse our technical and product functions with a focus on building our accreditation and certification roadmap. The role’s objective is to design and implement effective security controls to emphasize ‘Trust’ to our clients in Criteo innovative approach to building security and privacy compliance at scale. You’ll work with a fantastic international security team, and with one of the leading innovative tech companies in the world.
What You'll Do
- Act as primary point of contact & program lead on SOX risk management activities across supporting technical departments, liaising between technical teams to run quarterly/yearly reviews, proactively and reactively to mitigate deficiencies and optimize controls and compliance lifecycle management
- Maintain and support security/control lifecycle to evolve and meet new accreditation and certification requirements in support of Criteo’s overall data security risk management and security branding
- Act as the key focal point across Criteo ERM, GRC and Security Risk Management stakeholders to align SOX risk management and security assurance to support strategic objectives and security metric reporting in coordination with overall Security Team products/services
- Support Security Governance and risk management processes across Criteo and with peer Security
- Leads for overall protection of Criteo data assets against security risks, include policy and standards documentation
- Manage Security Compliance staff to meet company security roadmap objectives and strategy
- Manage Criteo’s security prospect to order process and pipeline to effectively support strategic growth and aligned to the company product and security’s roadmap activities
- Provide security expertise and know-how to the company, global sales and Security Privacy champions
- Support automation and development of key bid and security assessment application, continuous improving content and branding of Criteo security controls and capabilities
- Maintain and build Criteo security content on Confluence and supporting company applications to educate and support sales RFP and security questionnaire activities
Who You Are
- 5+ years' experience or equivalent maintaining security assurance or certifications working within or leading such role in a global technology organization
- Practical knowledge and experience designing, building, and sustaining ISO 27001, SOC2/3, and/or maintaining independently audited publicly listed US companies to SOX control frameworks
- Great team worker with a positive attitude towards stakeholders and colleagues, with strong leadership competence and know-how
- Ability to work autonomously, independently in an agile fast paced environment
- Technical skills, inclusive of hands-on security expertise or practical knowledge gained within an agile cloud-based global company that emphasizes secdev/dev methodology aligned to automating orchestrated security solutions at scale
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
- Awesome problem-solving and collaboration skills and perspective with a willingness to learn, constant curiosity, and drive to build and support a world-class security system
- Good ad-tech or digital/tech industry and marketing knowledge would be an asset
Our culture is constantly evolving and innovating, all our staff and leaders are expected to actively contribute with new ideas to complement, enhance and continuously improve Criteo.
We offer internal mobility opportunities, time to focus on innovation, mentoring, technical development, challenging
hackathons, conference participation, and a world-class community of collaborators to grow your skills.
Up for the challenge?
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest-growing, leading-edge technologies in the online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising, and Technology. We value
team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence
so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référencefd814122bbf34b73961da00b7a9b284c
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Support - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.