Description de l'offre
Référence du poste:
France, ParisCatégorie du poste:
Development (engineering)Produit: Service:
Cloud and enterprise
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of easy-to-learn and easy-to-use business solutions tailored to any market, designed for any business size, and dedicated to growing business through happy customers. Microsoft Dynamics offers a full range of software focused on delivering business insights that matter to customers. From customer relationship management (CRM) software to enterprise resource planning (ERP), from supply chain management to business intelligence and reporting, Microsoft Dynamics has a business solution that’s just right for Sales, Retail, Marketing, Social and Services industries.
As a Solution Architect in the Microsoft Dynamics division you will work with enterprise customers, ISV’s and Partners to conceive, design and implement Dynamics 365 for Operations applications. You will partner with senior business and technology leaders at Microsoft and with our customers to help them pick the best technical architecture to solve their business needs.
You are comfortable having conversations at many different levels: with a business leader about how technology can enable reaching their goals or pursue new opportunities, with a CIO about technology costs and benefits, with an architect about building applications out of services, application security models, role based access control, or messaging patterns, with an IT Professional about application monitoring and continuous deployment, and with a developer about the code. The individual in this position requires the ability to work well with Microsoft R&D, the Field, and Partners and to understand the varying perspectives and processes across these groups. This role requires an individual with very strong hands-on experience with technology and skills in communication, negotiation, and project management to enable the success of critical projects.
In this role, you will also need to work closely with Program Managers in their feature areas to ensure that customer requirements are thoroughly understood and reflected in future product releases. Another responsibility associated with this position is helping to design the product to overcome and eliminate challenges facing Enterprise organizations and to provide our customers and Partners with deeper guidance on how best to leverage the Dynamics 365 platform in both Cloud and on premises environments.
As a Solution Architect, you will:
– Provide thought-leadership and architectural guidance/reviews on strategic AX implementations
– Represent Dynamics 365 R&D in complex deals by providing functional and technical consultation
– Assist the core Dynamics 365 R&D team develop the right scenarios and features to address Enterprise needs
– Support Solution ISVs and Partners
– Manage Enterprise customer escalations
Build POCs and solutions
to analyze ambiguous technical and customer situations and to determine appropriate solutions as necessary
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE (YOU):
• Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated work experience in ERP Technologies and their applicability at customer implementations with 5+ years in Dynamics AX
• 3 years of demonstrated ability to identify implementation issues, determine root cause by collecting data from various sources, and determine solutions that account for business needs as well as drive implementations to success.
• Domain Skills in one of the following is a must – Service Industries, Public Sector, Manufacturing or Retail
• Understanding of functional and technical architecture of Dynamics 365 or other cloud ERP and functional consulting or product management in an implementation of ERP for 4 years.
• A B.S. in Computer Science or 10 years of equivalent industry experience is required
• MBA would be a plus
Expected travel 50%.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.