Description de l'offre
Référence du poste:
France, ParisCatégorie du poste:
Development (engineering)Produit: Service:
Cloud and enterprise
At our core, Microsoft is a Productivity and Platform Company for the mobile-first and cloud-first world.   We will reinvent productivity to empower every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more.   Part of our Digital Work strategy is the Microsoft Cloud for Business.   The Business SaaS (Software as a Service) is core to Microsoft’s Cloud strategy.   Dynamics 365 will enable businesses to grow, enable and transform every part of your business to better meet the changing needs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of easy-to-learn and easy-to-use business solutions tailored to any market, designed for any business size, and dedicated to growing business through happy customers. Microsoft Dynamics offers a full range of software focused on delivering business insights that matter to customers. From customer relationship management (CRM) software to enterprise resource planning (ERP), from supply chain management to business intelligence and reporting, Microsoft Dynamics has a business solution that’s just right for Sales, Retail, Marketing, Social and Services industries.
As a Retail focused SR. R&D Solution Architect in the Microsoft Dynamics division you will work with enterprise customers, ISV’s and Partners to conceive, design and implement Dynamics 365 for Operations applications. You will partner with senior business and technology leaders at Microsoft and with our customers to help them pick the best technical architecture to solve their business needs.
You are comfortable having conversations at many different levels: with a business leader about how technology can enable reaching their goals or pursue new opportunities, with a CIO about technology costs and benefits, with an architect about building applications out of services, application security models, role based access control, or messaging patterns, with an IT Professional about application monitoring and continuous deployment, and with a developer about the code. The individual in this position requires the ability to work well with Microsoft R&D, the Field, and Partners and to understand the varying perspectives and processes across these groups. This role requires an individual with very strong hands-on experience in the Retail industry, along with technology and skills in communication, negotiation, and project management to enable the success of critical projects.
In this role, you will also need to work closely with Program Managers in their feature areas to ensure that customer requirements are thoroughly understood and reflected in future product releases. Another responsibility associated with this position is helping to design the product to overcome and eliminate challenges facing Enterprise organizations and to provide our customers and Partners with deeper guidance on how best to leverage the Dynamics 365 platform in both Cloud and on premises environments.
As a Retail SR. R&D Solution Architect, you will:
-   Provide thought-leadership and architectural guidance/reviews on strategic Dynamics 365 implementations
-   Represent Dynamics 365 R&D in complex deals by providing functional and technical consultation
- Assist the core Dynamics 365   R&D team to develop the right scenarios and features to address Enterprise needs
-   Support Solution ISVs and Partners
- Manage Enterprise customer escalations
-   Build POCs and solutions
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE (YOU):
The ideal candidate is a Consultant or Technical Program Manager with a track record of designing and shipping products/projects. You have:
-   Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated work experience in ERP Technologies and their applicability at customer implementations with 3+ years in Dynamics 365 – Retail or its predecessor version
- Demonstrated ability to identify implementation issues, determine root cause by collecting data from various sources, and determine solutions that account for business needs as well as drive implementations to success.
- Domain Skills in Retail first and foremost however knowledge in the following domains is also advantageous – Distribution / Manufacturing
- A strong understanding of functional and technical architecture of Dynamics 365 + Dynamics 365 – Retail and functional consulting or product management.
- The ability to work both independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- The ability to analyze ambiguous technical and customer situations and to determine appropriate solutions as necessary
- The ability to create and maintain healthy working relationships with Microsoft and Partners in the field.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate customer requirements and pain points to executives and to a feature crew
- The ability to transition communication style effectively for different audiences ranging from developers to CIOs and other technical decision makers
- A B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- MBA would be a plus
Expected travel 50%.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.