Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.4 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 45 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 90 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Challenges of the role
• You are working on a unique infrastructure distributed over 8 datacenters worldwide + 5 network PoP’s.
• We continuously enforce best practices for massive-scale design and deployment of +2k network devices
• We ensure optimal network performance and monitoring 24/7
What you could work on
• Managing network capacity planning
• Improving design, functionalities and interoperability of our handcrafted automation tool suite
• Building of our new Datacenters
• Promoting the implementation of open source network solutions and sharing our work with the community
• Fostering cross team collaboration for continuous systems/networks improvement (with SREs)
Strong candidate qualifications
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in designing, deploying and maintaining BGP networks in large-scale Carrier and/or Datacenter networks
• Hands on development experience
• Ability to make quick decisions and to work under high pressure
• Adaptability to work in an Agile environment with DevOps culture
• Curiosity towards new network and systems technologies for keeping the continuous improvement of our infrastructure
• Large scale, distributed load balancing experience
• Significant experience with legacy L2 protocols - STP, FabricPath
• Experience with large-scale Python applications design
• Experience with code versioning and collaboration tools such as Git and Gerrit
• Experience with Infrastructure as a Code tools like Ansible or Chef
• Experience with large infrastructure automation projects
Criteo R&D Culture
Empowerment –We believe in hiring the best engineers in the industry and then letting them get on with what they do best – designing, coding and releasing state of the art software.
Mobility –In our Voyager program our engineers get to pick which team they want to work on for 2-4 weeks, boosting collaboration, networking and maybe even leading to switching teams.
Agility- We work in a fast pace environment where we build and release stuff frequently to deliver value soon and adapt to changes quickly.
Variety –We have many ways to get your code to production including our Hackathon, 10% projects, Voyager and more.
Multicultural –We have engineers from all over the world for you to interact and exchange ideas with.
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.