Candidate will join SOLIDWORKS PDM development team within the R&D division of SolidWorks. The SolidWorks PDM Development Team is responsible for very popular Data Management software used for managing SolidWorks data/files called “SOLIDWORKS PDM”.
Candidate will be responsible for planning, developing and managing development of new architecture for SolidWorks PDM which readies the product for platform shifts happening in the world, this includes but is not limited to current initiatives like WebAPI, and Web2.
This involves design and implementation of server side infrastructure, and new user facing functionality in the SOLIDWORKS PDM product. The individual will continually be challenged to assist in removing limitations or to extend system capabilities in SOLIDWORKS PDM product.
The work is heavily dependent upon effective programming capabilities as well as understanding a complex architecture. The individual will be part of a highly qualified and successful goal orientated team.
* Must have good understanding and experience of working with data management softwares like SolidWorks PDM, Enovia, Source control Systems like Git/TFS .
* Possess a very good knowledge of SQL programming and extensive experience of working with Microsoft SQL server.
* Strong working knowledge of computer science and professional work experience with all Windows OS development environments including MS Visual Studio, C++, .NET, COM, and STL.
* Knowledge of C#, .NET, ASP.NET, Web development.
* Experience with multithreaded and parallel programming is essential.
* Working knowledge on database performance tuning, query optimization is essential.
* Familiarity with Agile Development is preferred.
* Experience with Amazon/Azure web services and multi-tiered application development is a definite plus.
* Demonstrate the ability to design and implement software algorithms as part of an overall complex software system.
* The individual should demonstrate an awareness and understanding of achieving goals and meeting milestones with an ability to work individually or as part of a team with good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills, combined with strong written and verbal communication are also necessary.