Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Within the “Data processing and On Board SW” (TESOD5) department in the “Data Processing and On-board Software” (TESOD) transnational Unit, you will join the tools cell team in Toulouse. Your mission will be to administrate/develop tools integrated in the Software Development Environment used by Software Project and to support/train the projects teams in tools usage.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include :
- Development and maintenance of tools,
- Supporting SW project teams for tools problem resolution,
- Performing training of the SW project teams for tools usage,
- Defining the infrastructure associated to the project needs for the project in collaboration with the tools Development Environment Responsible,
- Performing the configuration and administration of the tools used on the projects,
- Deploying tools for the projects,
- Applying the define processes and identify and report improvement on the used processes to the process owner.
This role will involve occasional travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Educated to a Master degree 'Grande école d'ingénieur généraliste' or software engineering
• A first experience in Software development
• Programming Languages(Java, Python, …)
• Tools (Jenkins, GIT, …)
• Operating system : Linux and associated scripts language (shell, Perl)
• Ability to listen, availability, rigor, spirit of analysis and synthesis, ability to take initiative, autonomy
• Good communication skills
• Advanced level of English