Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Criteo Internal IT have developed custom applications in order to answer Criteo needs on multiple functional domains: Finance (Billing), Human Resources (Payroll and Grant controls), Sales (contract publishing) and IT automation (data flow integration, data management, application accesses management,…)What you'll do
- As a Software Engineer at Criteo, you will be part of the Internal IT responsible for designing systems.
Who you are
- In a team of 4, you will be working closely with your peers to drive your projects, design and ensure best practices are applied (in an Agile environment). You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production. You will gain a better understanding of the development cycle and work on projects with a real impact.
- At least 2 years software development experience in building on front-end user interfaces or web applications / back end
- Languages: .Net (C# / ASP .NET), MS SQL proc stock
- Frameworks: Bootstrap, React JS, Jquery or equivalent
- MS in Software Engineering or related field.
- You are definitively team oriented and need to be a great communicator.
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner.
- Experience with automatic tests tools : Fitness, Selenium etc…
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with Agile framework
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.