Description de l'offre
Référence du poste:
France, Issy Les MoulineauxCatégorie du poste:
Development (engineering)Produit: Service:
Windows and Devices Group
C++ Software Engineer – Microsoft Engineering Center Paris
Would you like to be a part of a dynamic team building innovative experiences and services for the Microsoft content ecosystem? The Microsoft Engineering Center in Paris is a vibrant part of the Microsoft product engineering family, building applications and services that power the Microsoft Store and hundreds of millions of Windows 10 based devices including Xbox, Hololens and Surface. We are a diverse organization with team members from all over the world. We love technology, we love to have fun, and we love Microsoft. We are ready to welcome the next member of our family, is it you?
We are currently searching for a C++ Software Engineer to help build the next releases of Microsoft’s Movies & TV UWP app, the default video player on the Xbox One and Windows 10, used every day by millions worldwide.
- Design, implement, test and debug.
- Ensure quality and performance meet the Windows in-box software requirements.
- Engage and collaborate actively with local and US-based partner teams to deliver the best end to end experience for our customers.
- 2-5 years’ experience, preferably in C++.
- Track record of shipping compelling products, services or technologies.
- Strong knowledge of software design principles.
- Passion for problem solving and technical depth.
- Customer empathy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Desire to participate in an open and collaborative team culture.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to ramp up on new technologies.
- Willingness to take risks, fail fast, and learn from those failures.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to Postuler maintenant >>
Applicants are kindly asked to submit their applications in ENGLISH