Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
What is it like to work in our R&D
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to tackle technical challenges at an extraordinary scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling and operating hardware, system, network and datacenter layers. What You’ll Do
Who You Are
- The topic we are proposing concentrates on refactoring provisioning tools: each year we deploy hundreds of network devices on top of the 5K+ existing already. The key is focusing on automation, monitoring and provisioning. Technical stack: Python and basic system skills (Linux).
- In a team of 5-7, you will be working closely with your mentor to drive your project, design and ensure best practices are applied.
- You will participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/ workshops.
- You will gain a better understanding of a unique infrastructure in Europe (50K+ servers) and work on real and impactful projects that are used by leading retailers and brands.
- You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly.
- You will work with and learn from talented engineers, with a diverse set of backgrounds.
Want to Know More?
- You are in your final year of study in System/Software Engineering or related field.
- You have experience in developing web-based applications and basic Linux knowledge. You occasionally participate in coding competitions.
- You are experienced in Object Oriented Programming.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and a dislike for passing the buck.
- You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
- You are a strong communicator and a team player who can work efficiently with others.
- You are fluent in English.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.