Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,700+ Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What is it like to work in our R&D
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state-of-the-art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Product Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry leading machine learning techniques, to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M QPS, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first class client interfaces, both API and UI, with forward-thinking UX at their core, all using state of the art technology. What You’ll Do
- During your internship (6 months) and according to your choice, skills and interest, you can tackle one of the following subjects:
Back-end: participate to build large-scale pipelines and systems that make the best decision in a very short time, half a million times per second.
Front end: Design and implement a component in a web application that will be used to manipulate big JSON markup easily. The goal is to provide a tool to create or change layout banners in a simple and efficient way.
Data quality in the RichTimeline (Remove fraudulent users and identify low-value data) .
Who You Are
- In a team of 5-7, you will be working closely with your mentor to drive your project, design and ensure best practices are applied. You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly.
- You are in your final year of study in Software Engineering or related field and available for 6 months.
- You have experience in developing web-based applications. You occasionally participate in coding competitions.
- You are experienced in Object Oriented Programming.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and a dislike for passing the buck.
- You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
- You are a strong communicator and a team player who can work efficiently with others.
- You are fluent in English.
Want to Know More?
What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
Check out our NEW career website. Take a [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.