Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
What is it like to work in our R&D
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state-of-the-art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Product Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry leading machine learning techniques, to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M QPS, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first class client interfaces, both API and UI, with forward-thinking UX at their core, all using state of the art technology. What You’ll Do
- During your internship (6 months) and according to your choice, skills and interest, you can tackle one of the following subjects:
Back-end: participate to build large-scale pipelines and systems that make the best decision in a very short time, half a million times per second.
Front end: Design and implement a component in a web application that will be used to manipulate big JSON markup easily. The goal is to provide a tool to create or change layout banners in a simple and efficient way.
Data quality in the RichTimeline (Remove fraudulent users and identify low-value data) .
Who You Are
- In a team of 5-7, you will be working closely with your mentor to drive your project, design and ensure best practices are applied. You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly.
- You are in your final year of study in Software Engineering or related field and available for 6 months.
- You have experience in developing web-based applications. You occasionally participate in coding competitions.
- You are experienced in Object Oriented Programming.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and a dislike for passing the buck.
- You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
- You are a strong communicator and a team player who can work efficiently with others.
- You are fluent in English.
Want to Know More?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.