L'offre Software Engineer Intern – Machine Learning Platform a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
retour à la liste
What You'll Do
Who you are
Software Engineer Intern – Machine Learning Platform posté par Criteo
Cette annonce expire dans 6 jours
CDI - temps plein
Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What is it like to work in our R&D ?
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Criteo AI Lab brings together researchers, machine learning engineers, software engineers and data scientists. Our mission is to develop advertising solutions that provide value to Internet users around the world. We do so by pushing state-of-the-art ML methodologies into our products to drive better performance, and act as center of Machine Learning research and engineering excellence.
What You'll Do
- You will join our team of machine learning researchers and software engineers to develop and design build scalable big-data distributed data processing systems that will be used to power experimentation and production ML applications at Criteo.
- You will then contribute directly to the development of Criteo’s infrastructure for experimentation / productionizing of ML applications.
- In a team of 5-7, you will be working closely with your mentor to drive your project, design and ensure best practices are applied. You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly.
Who you are
- You are in your final year of study in Software Engineering or related field and available for 6 months.
- You have programming experience in a OOP language such as C#, Python, Java or Scala (or equivalent) and foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms) as well as the basics of machine learning.
- Ideally, you have experience with large scale big-data processing in the Hadoop ecosystem, using industry standard services like Hadoop MapReduce / Apache Spark / Presto / Hive in languages like Java and Scala.
- You have hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) and also a team player who can work efficiently with others, with strong sense of ownership and taking pride in your work.
Want to know more?
• What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
• Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
• Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.
Numéro de référence1c0be77417bf4317b3afce21983dd17a
Recevoir des offres similaires
Merci Vous allez recevoir des offres à l'adresse email
En cliquant ici, vous recevrez quotidiennement des offres similaires to Machine Learning - Paris .
Vous pourrez vous désabonner à tout moment.