Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Challenges of this role
Criteo is a major company in the online advertising industry. We serve about 4 millions HTTP requests per second with a latency under 10ms. In over a decade, Criteo has setup 15 datacenters world-wide, hosting a total of 25k servers, including 2 Hadoop clusters of more than 1k nodes each. In such a fast growing environment, capacity planning has become a critical mission to support our Hosting and Network engineers.
Our team, Qapla, aims at forecasting, budgeting and allocating the resources that will allow the Criteo Infrastructure to scale up, open new datacenters and extend existing ones at an even greater pace.
Such an ambitious undertaking includes (not limited to):
• Revisiting metrics exposition
• Automating alerts
• Assisting with forecast analysis
• Streamlining data flows
• as well as being creative with visualization
Strong candidates qualifications
We are looking for talented developers who:
• have at least 5 years of successful professional experience getting things done
• know what it means to put code into production
• are proficient with at least two languages of different paradigm
• feel responsible for the successes and failures of his/her whole team.
It would be even greater if you already had:
• prior knowledge about infrastructure and/or monitoring
• hand-on experience with automation tools like Chef or Ansible
• good intuition about UX-related matter
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.