WHO ARE WE?
Join Thales, global leader in security technology for the aerospace, transport, defence and security markets. With 64,000 employees across 56 countries, Thales benefits from an exceptional international setting, and this permits us to act in close proximity to our clients everywhere in the world.
Distributed across over 35 sites in France, the 1,500 employees of Thales Group’s shared services work every day towards delivering Services internally, accelerating performance. By mutualising all or part of the main functions of the company within centres of expertise, Thales improves its competitiveness, fosters its growth, and develops its talents.
Within the AGILE SCRUM development team, you will assist with Capella’s development journey, an engineering solution by templates based on Arcadia methodology and put in Open Source within Eclipse Foundation (Postuler maintenant >>). More than just a simple modelling tool, Capella is an MBSE (Model Based System Engineering) solution for the mastery of the complex system and software architectures widely deployed at Thales, in France and internationally, but also in industrial partners.
WHO ARE YOU?
Five years of proven experience in Eclipse plug-in development
• Development of Java Eclipse plug-in, EMF and Sirius
• Good knowledge of engineering managed by models
• Good knowledge of Git configuration management tool
• Dynamism, good interaction skills, a good team-spirit in Agile
• Fluency in English
Excellent writing ability
WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE TOGETHER:
In an Open Source context, industrial expectations and Agile development, your main tasks will be to:
• Propose alternative architectures of Capella features
• Master Capella and advise users
• Determine client needs and demonstrate the features developed in Agile SCRUM mode
• Assist with the organisation of the community created around the Capella ecosystem, through Thales’ engineering communities and Open Source
• Contribute to projects in collaboration with industrial partners in order to stimulate open innovation around Capella