Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Software Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry leading machine learning techniques, to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M qps, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first class client interfaces, both API and UI, with brilliant UX at their core, all using state of the art technology.What you'll do
Who you are
- Offer a reactive, efficient, modular ecosystem to ease relationships between your team partners through a high value & high quality inventory and encourage new solution explorations.
- Build services that impact all Criteo R&D and collaborate with many different engineering teams.
- Make determining choices for the business in a short latency and in a constraint environment.
- Develop open source projects. As we are working at the forefront of technology, we are dealing with problems that few companies have faced.
What we offer
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You like working with problems involving huge amounts of data (Hadoop stack). You have an experience on streaming.
- You are proficient in, at least one programming language such as C#, Scala, Java, C++. You can adapt very quickly, choose and use the best tool for the job.
- You love algorithms and new technology. You are also a great team worker and a great communicator in English, both written and spoken. You are strongly committed to quality designs, automated testing and documentation.
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.