Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
What is it like to work in our R&D ?
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Criteo AI Lab brings together researchers, machine learning engineers, software engineers and data scientists. Our mission is to develop advertising solutions that provide value to Internet users around the world. We do so by pushing state-of-the-art ML methodologies into our products to drive better performance, and act as center of Machine Learning research and engineering excellence.What You'll Do
Who you are
- You will join our team of machine learning researchers and software engineers to develop and design build scalable big-data distributed data processing systems that will be used to power experimentation and production ML applications at Criteo.
- Your responsibilities will include building libraries, services and datasets that will be used by ML researchers and practitioners across Criteo.
- You will then contribute directly to the development of Criteo’s infrastructure for experimentation / productionizing of ML applications.
What we offer
- MS / PHD in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- You have at least 3 years of programming experience in a OOP language such as C#, Python, Java or Scala (or equivalent) and a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms) as well as the basics of machine learning.
- Ideally, you have already dealt with large scale big-data processing in the Hadoop ecosystem, using industry standard services like Hadoop MapReduce / Apache Spark / Presto / Hive in languages like Java and Scala.
- You have strong hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analyzing large volumes of data.
- You are fluent in english (written and spoken) and also a team player who can work efficiently with others, with strong sense of ownership and taking pride in your work.
- Competitive compensation package
- 35 annual holidays days (25 + 10 RTT)
- Health insurance
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Private nursery
- Discounted transport
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 2 conferences per year of your choice (1 International + 1 national)
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources (Courseras, MOOC, Internal trainings ...)
- Annual cross teams hackathon
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.