Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Software Engineering team builds the products that make Criteo tick: from developing industry leading machine learning techniques, to building high scale/low latency real-time applications (over 5M qps, handling over 300 Bn HTTP requests daily), to delivering first class client interfaces, both API and UI, with forward-thinking UX at their core, all using state of the art technology.What you'll do
Who you are
- Build large-scale pipelines and systems that make the best decision in a very short time, half a million times per second.
- Work with engineering teams to develop long-term roadmaps and architectures to scale our machine learning algorithms.
- Find the signal hidden in tens of TB of data per hour, and constantly keep getting better at it while measuring the impact on our business. You will be using over a thousand nodes on our Hadoop cluster for this.
- Develop open source projects. As we are working at the forefront of technology, we are dealing with problems that few companies have faced.
What we offer
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You like working with problems involving huge amounts of data (Hadoop stack).
- You are proficient in, at least one programming language such as C#, Scala, Java, Python, C++. You can adapt very quickly, choose and use the best tool for the job.
- You love algorithms and new technology. You are also a great team worker and a great communicator in English, both written and spoken. You are strongly committed to quality designs, automated testing and documentation.
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.