Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Criteo Internal IT have developed custom applications in order to answer Criteo needs on multiple functional domains : Finance (Billing), Human Resources (Payroll and Grant controls), Sales (contract publishing) and IT automation (data flow integration, data management, application accesses management,…)
Internal IT meets lots of challenges and is key in facilitating and simplify Criteo's activities, we are now looking for our next team leader to challenge and drive our development team.
At Criteo, you will :
- Lead a team of software developers team (~6 members) while contributing technically to projects
- Coordinate activities across the team and give visibility
- Architect, build, test features in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with the product and the software architect to ensure best architectures to maximize the quality on features behavior and limit technical debts
- Challenge all points to ensure best behavior of the apps and the team
- Collaborate with other dev team to share best practices usages
Minimum skills and qualifications :You will need to have: Bonus points :
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.