Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.4 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to determining what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 45 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 90 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us. What is it like to work in our R&D
Criteo’s Product Engineering is responsible for building the client-facing products that make Criteo tick. Our engineers develop industry leading machine learning techniques working on feature extraction, model definition, prediction, recommendation and dynamic creatives. We build high scale, real time, low latency systems, serving over 3M qps, handling over 200B http requests on a daily basis. And we build the applications, APIs and UIs to provide first class service to our clients & partners (retailers, brands & publishers).Your mission :
• Lead a team of software engineers while contributing technically to projects.
• Architect, design, and build projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Ship awesome infrastructure and tools on time and at very high quality.
• Work closely with the program managers to ensure best architectures and products.
• Contribute to promoting a strong engineering culture, passion for quality and things well done.Minimum skills and qualifications:
• Have a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, software design).
• MS in Software Engineering or related field.
• Can prove a solid experience in Object Oriented Programming and architecture (C#, Java, or C++).
• Have experience with taking initiative/ownership and acting as a technical lead.
• Have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems.
• Have worked in Agile environments, are passionate for shipping quality code and for automated testing.
• Great oral and written communication and presentation skills in English (French is a plus).
• A “can do” attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner. Bonus points :
• Experience with balancing a hands-on engineering role while managing teams of 5-10 engineers.
• Previous experience in distributed systems, scalability and performance challenges.
• Experience with large sets of data and related challenges such as performance, latency, scalability.Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?Youtube: Postuler maintenant >>
Our blog: Postuler maintenant >>
Twitter: Postuler maintenant >>
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.