Description de l'offre
Airbus Defence and Space SAS
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Airbus Defence and Space is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer (f/m) to lead the development and maintenance of our Maritime Surveillance software solution and associated projects.
This position is located in Bezons, close to La Défense, suburb of Paris.
You will join the Software Development department, where your main task will be to study, design, develop, test and maintain software components of the STYRIS® product according to the R&D roadmap.
You will be also in charge of the following activities:
• Development of specific software components to meet specific customer requests,
• Bug fix and maintenance of important software features on the product and projects.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with new technologies in an innovative environment. It presents unique challenges and enables a strong sense of accomplishment.
STYRIS® is an AIRBUS product line for collection, processing, consolidation, enrichment, distribution and display of data deriving from a wide range of maritime sensors such as radars, automatic identification system (AIS), radio direction finder, cameras, weather stations and sonars. STYRIS® is based on a modular system architecture and ergonomic HMI to enable operators to monitor and manage critical maritime situations, and to quickly communicate to all relevant authorities.
Airbus Defence and Space is providing for more than 20 years integrated maritime safety and security solutions to Port Authorities, Coast Guards, Navies and also commercial administrations all around the world. Over 250 Systems are in service in over 50 countries; 20 are currently under development and 85% of our business is international.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will mainly be in charge of software components development by fulfilling the following missions:
• Responsible for the whole life cycle of software components: specification and design, development, unit and functional testing and the delivery to meet customer and R&D needs.
• Responsible for planning and delivering the engineering commitment OTOCOQ (On Time On Cost On Quality) for software Delivery.
• Provide support to system integration and maintenance teams.
• Fix non-conformity raised by project, product integration and validation teams.
• Contribute actively to STYRIS® product roadmap definition in close relationship with product management team
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
• Master or diploma in computer science or a comparable field of study.
Essential Competencies :
• Successful experience in software development JAVA SE (6, 7 or 8) and good knowledge in C/C++, JAVA SWING and in software test tool like TestLink
• Strong experience of software factory tools such Eclipse, SVN, git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQ, and JIRA…
• Good knowledge of Linux and Windows infrastructure
• Good knowledge of software design tools (UML, Enterprise Architect, …)
• Organized and autonomous
• Team player and cooperative
• Rigorous, loyal and curious
• Fluent in French (Oral and writing)
• B1 (Intermediate) in English