L'offre Site Reliability Engineer - Terraform a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Site Reliability Engineer - Terraform posté par SpotMe
Description de l'offre
Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ] say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
- Work with engineering teams to design and build a scalable platform that provides mission-critical services to our end customers and users.
- Participate in the design and development of internal tooling and scripts to monitor and automate our infrastructure related processes.
- Implement automated and failsafe platform deployment concepts typically canary releases.
- Define deployment strategy and tools to ensure smooth service operation through resistance to failure, automatic upscaling and downscaling as well as zero downtime deployments.
- Solve issues across the entire stack it being software or hardware related.
- Work with architects to help define new system architectures in order to achieve high availability and failsafe services
- Responsible for on-going maintenance and support of internal tools, improve system health and reliability.
- Document and provide cross-training to peers for projects and products worked on.
Location: 100% Remote
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years of relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of software engineering and cloud operations.
- Familiar with cloud automation concepts, tools, and processes.
- Experience in designing large-scale distributed information systems, server load balancing architectures.
- Working experience with Ansible.
- Professional experience with Terraform, Docker and Packer.
- Solid work experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP stack.
- Practical experience with Linux administration (Debian is a plus), monitoring tools, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience with deployment and maintaining of Erlang/OTP based systems is an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.
SpotMe Work From Anywhere: [ Link removed ] />