Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
What you'll do
At Criteo, we have one very special team: the NoSQL crew. Its main role is to provide Distributed Caching, Columnar Database services and Full index search service. We're using Memcached, Couchbase, Cassandra and ElasticSearch running on Kubernetes.
The provided service should be highly available, scalable and for most of use cases, low latency. We manage the service from the bare metal OS install to the driver.
Challenges of this role
- Designing, building and improving parts of our infrastructure to address scaling needs, performances and resiliency
- Developing tools and services to ease the work of developers with the perfect trade between ownership and good practices consistency
- Designing and building systems to automate away problems
- Responding to, investigating and fixing service issues
What you could work on:
- Identify new solution to better answer our client's needs. We're in a moment at Criteo where a self-service solution is missing and requested. In order to abstract complexity of large scale distributed NoSQL systems, we need to build and provide an API on top of them, to get self-managed solution and to speed up the service access.
- More than that, Criteo is open minded and you’re free to contribute to other projects of other teams which generally help more than one team in the departement.
Who you are
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Catered lunch and breakfast
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.