Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
What is it like to work in our R&D?
Infrastructure department provides capacity and connectivity to host the Criteo platform and applications.
More than 60 engineers are designing, planning and operating our global network of datacenters. Located in 6 different countries across Americas, Europe and Asia our footprint covers:
- 9 datacenters 7 webfarms, 2 HPC clusters
- 5 network PoPs to reach IX and carriers
- more than 35K physical servers
- more than 4500 network devices
- the largest Hadoop European platform: 6000 nodes, 150k cores, 500PB of raw storage
- +5M QPS on peak hours
Criteo is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Infrastructure Systems Services Team. By adding more than 10k servers per year, our logical infrastructure has to scale efficient and rapidly. By holding this role, you will be part of a small team to build, maintain and operate a full stack of services which every server and engineer relies on. You will be a key member to enable every other criteo team to operate their services, clusters.
Your Mission :
- Provide a provisioning solution to production engineering teams, understand their needs and continuously improve the automation of provisioning capabilities
- Provide automated and resilient core services (DNS, DHCP, PXE, …) for all the servers, storage devices, network gears, etc.
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug the hardest problems, live, on complex systems
- Test and validate new drivers and firmware for hardware components and new system kernels
Minimum Skills and Qualifications :
- Experience with configuration and automation tools (Chef, Puppet, …)
- Experience with core infrastructure software and protocols (DHCP, DNS, …)
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure management
- Experience learning software, frameworks and APIs
- Communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork ability
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.