Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,700+ Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to tackle technical challenges at an extraordinary scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling and operating hardware, system, network and data center layers.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Infrastructure Systems Services Team. By adding more than 10k servers per year, our logical infrastructure has to scale efficient and rapidly. By holding this role, you will be part of a small team to build, maintain and operate a full stack of services which every server and engineer relies on. You will be a key member to enable every other criteo team to operate their services, clusters. Team's scope
Day to day tasks
- Provide and maintain a physical server cluster provisioning solution to production engineering teams.
- Provide automated and resilient core services (DNS, DHCP, PXE, NTP, …) for all the servers, storage devices, network gears, etc.
- Lead enterprise automation efforts around system configuration and deployment.
- Secure and update production Operating Systems (CentOS, Windows Server)
- Maintain continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for system and containers configuration
Who you are
- Design, implement and review scalable automation systems
- Administer and troubleshoot team's Services and production Operating Systems
- Participate in on-call rotations for the team services.
- Oversee all aspects of infrastructure integration including configuration of new and existing systems on multiple platforms, security, operating system administration, software installation, and maintenance and upgrades.
- Experience with configuration and automation tools (Chef, Puppet, …)
- Experience with core infrastructure software and protocols (DHCP, DNS, …)
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure management
- Passion for infrastructure as code, continuous improvement, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork ability
- High level of customer responsiveness, excellent documentation and communication skills and attention to detail
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
- What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
- Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
- Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.