Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The IDM team provides authentication and authorization services for both applications and humans. Our mission is to support developers in implementing robust authentication/authorization components.
The provided services must be highly available, scalable, secure and low latency. We currently provide authentication and authorization for more than 40K servers (including Windows, Linux systems), we also handle SSO for both internal and external users and provide APIs to store and retrieve secrets.
What you'll do
In this role, you will join a team who is designing, building and improving parts of our infrastructure to address scaling needs, performances resiliency and security. You’ll help the team to ensure the service is operating well at any time and apply progressive changes in a fully automated infrastructure.
Who you are
Nice to haves
- Experience with SSO concepts, services, JWT
- Experienced with Active Directory hardening (including multi-sites)
- Good understanding of underlying technologies (Kerberos, LDAP, replication mechanisms)
- Significant experience at working on heterogeneous production platforms (Windows, Linux, Hadoop)
- Knowledge of some scripting languages (ruby, python, bash, PowerShell...)
- Experienced with automation frameworks like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Basic knowledge on principles and best practices regarding authentication, authorization and cryptography
- Ability to work with international teams
- Experienced with large scale deployments in Cloud or Hybrid environments
- Experienced with monitoring tools like Prometheus
- Good communication skills to provide guidance to the rest of the R&D on best practices
- Proficiency with incident management
- Experience with Hashicorp’s Vault
Want to know more?
• What does it feel like to be part of something big? Get a [ Link removed ]
• Get the story directly from our R&D engineers, check our [ Link removed ]
• Interested in discovering your Criteo community first? Let’s [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.