Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to tackle technical challenges at an extraordinary scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
Our Infrastructure teams are designing and operating the overall capacity and connectivity supporting the Criteo platform. They are in charge of designing, planning, scaling and operating hardware, system, network and data center layers.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Infrastructure Systems Services Team. By adding more than 10k servers per year, our logical infrastructure has to scale efficient and rapidly. By holding this role, you will be part of a small team to build, maintain and operate a full stack of services which every server and engineer relies on. You will be a key member to enable every other criteo team to operate their services, clusters. What you'll do
Who you are
- Provide a provisioning solution to production engineering teams, understand their needs and continuously improve the automation of provisioning capabilities
- Provide automated and resilient core services (DNS, DHCP, PXE, …) for all the servers, storage devices, network gears, etc.
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug the hardest problems, live, on complex systems
- Test and validate new drivers and firmware for hardware components and new system kernels
- Experience with configuration and automation tools (Chef, Puppet, …)
- Experience with core infrastructure software and protocols (DHCP, DNS, …)
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure management
- Experience learning software, frameworks and APIs
- Communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork ability
Want to know more?
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport
- Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- 2 conferences per year of your choice
- Internal mobility programs
- Tailored educational resources
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.