Description de l'offre
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
The "Lake" team builds, maintains and improves the platform on which Criteo runs its Engine, its analytics and provides the means to tune these jobs. Our two Hadoop clusters comprizes 3000 nodes and 600Tb of RAM each.
As an Engineer, you will:
> Be in charge of keeping a high SLA level for our YARN platform running our +400ks daily jobs and their 50M JVM containers performs at its best at all time
> Support Dev teams to understand how to optimize and get the most out of their jobs
> Build, improve and operate our distributed jobs introspection platform:
- Garmadon, our live containers metrics collector service
- Dr-Elephant and our extensions for smart jobs performance analysis
- Oops, our live profiling service
- Our historical hadoop, spark, flink, … metrology service
> Contribute to open-source projects (working on Hadoop and Spark batch, Garmadon and Mumak)
> Mentor junior engineers
> Participate and drive team level and R&D wide initiatives
You will work with the following technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Flink, MapReduce, Mesos, Prometheus, Consul, Chef, ...
- Very knowledgeable about JVM Performances and Java/Scala development
- Good experience with Python/Ruby development
- You continuously grow your Systems and Software Engineering skills and use these for company-wide improvements
- You have in-depth knowledge of the Linux operating system and have hands-on operational experience in performance troubleshooting
- You have a strong interest in DevOps topics
- Great oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to work on problems by thinking positively and in a collaborative manner
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.