Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
The Site Reliability teams keep one of the largest computing platforms in the AdTech world functioning like clockwork. They are processing, storing and monitoring through large scale data compute & storage services (Hadoop, SQL & NoSQL), streaming (Kafka), platform as a service (Chef, Mesos), identity management (Kerberos) and analytics (Hive, Druid, Vertica).
What you'll do
At Criteo, we have one very special team: the NoSQL crew. Its main role is to provide Distributed Caching, Columnar Database services and Full index search service. We're using Memcached, Couchbase, Cassandra and ElasticSearch.
The provided service should be highly available, scalable and for most of use cases, low latency. We manage the service from the bare metal OS install to the driver.
Challenges of this role
- Designing, building and improving parts of our infrastructure to address scaling needs, performances and resiliency
- Developing tools and services to ease the work of developers with the perfect trade between ownership and good practices consistency
- Designing and building systems to automate away problems
- Responding to, investigating and fixing service issues
What you could work on:
- Identify new solution to better answer our client's needs. We're in a moment at Criteo where a self-service solution is missing and requested. In order to abstract complexity of large scale distributed NoSQL systems, we need to build and provide an API on top of them, to get self-managed solution and to speed up the service access.
- More than that, Criteo is open minded and you’re free to contribute to other projects of other teams which generally help more than one team in the departement.
Who you are
Competitive compensation package
35+ annual holidays days
Discounted transport and sports activities
Personalized relocation package if moving from abroad
Catered lunch and breakfast
Maternity and paternity leave
Annual cross teams hackathon
2 conferences per year of your choice
Internal mobility programs
Tailored educational resources
Want to know more?
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.