Reporting to the R&D manager of the Collaborative & Business applications projects team, the role of the SharePoint Developer will have responsibilities for administrating & developing solutions with the SharePoint 2016 framework, linked to business needs & in collaboration with the Change management team.
Your main missions are:
• the definition of technical specs
• the development of the apps
• the test of the Sharepoint apps
• ongoing knowledge gathering, appliance and communication
Together with other development teams in France & abroad (UK, US, HK, …), you will work to integrate Sharepoint functionalities within other internal solutions.
• Degree in IT (Master preferred)
• Knowledge & experience in Sharepoint 2016 administration
• Good presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
• Self-management and strong organization skills
• Professional English, if not fluent
• French is not a pre-requisite
If you want to join a young team working in a very international company while being autonomous & in charge of your projects, this may be the right fit for you! Croissants are provided every week!