DANONE SA in WBS IS/IT is looking for a Service Now Platform manager F/M in Saint Ouen.
Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature Postuler maintenant >> embodies.
Danette, Evian, Activia, Volvic, Blédina, sound familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward?
At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world to contribute to our mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Don’t wait, Postuler maintenant >> universe and join the movement: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
The global Information System organization of the Danone Group, recruits a Service Now Platform Manager within Danone Global Technology & Infrastructure (GTI).
Danone IS Department has been using ServiceNow since 2016, starting with a simple and small PPM implementation. Currently ServiceNow covers 19 different Danone processes , based on ServiceNow's ITBM and ITSM suites and platform features, but also on custom applications such as GDRP, Chargeback Management ... This position reports to the GTI Apps Director.
ABOUT THE JOB
1/ Maintain Danone's ServiceNow environments in optimal operational condition.
To achieve this goal, you will:
2/ Be responsible to define and coordinate the overall roadmap related to ServiceNow at Danone.
The position is based in Saint-Ouen until September 2020, then in Rueil-Malmaison
We are looking for passionate and experienced candidate to join our team of highly motivated engineers & developers.
• You like working in highly dynamic environment, serving several IT and IS central and local departments and functions.
• You know how to manage a multiple team with different experts (externals / interns)
• Excellent proven software analysis, design, and development skills
• Proven ability to quickly acquire proficient skills in new IT processes, user experience, end user portal, mobile ergonomy ...
• Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team to solve technical problems
• Constructive and open style of communication
• English mandatory. French is a plus, however not a must
Some travels will be required.
If we just described your profile, please click the “apply now” button and upload your CV!
DANONE AND ITS BRANDS
Mix 75g of Activia, 130g of a small Blédina pot, 50cl of an Evian bottle and add a drop of Fortimel ... you get 4 brands representing the 4 divisions of the Danone group: Fresh Dairy Products and Vegetables (Activia, Danette, Actimel, Alpro, etc.), Waters (Evian, Badoit, Volvic, Salvetat), Medical Nutrition (Fortimel, etc.), and Infant Nutrition (Blédina, Gallia).
All these brands are worn by 100,000 Danoners in the World. Don’t wait, vote for the world you want to live in and join the movement!
A LITTLE TASTE?
• Need Postuler maintenant >>?
• What our trainees / alternates think about us: Postuler maintenant >>
• Learn more about our jobs on Postuler maintenant >>.