Vous allez être redirigé.e vers un site externe sécuriséSaisissez votre adresse électronique ci-dessous pour recevoir des recommandations d'emploi pour des postes similaires
Head of Data Engineering Stellantis Mobilisights
Nous rejoindre, c'est intégrer une entreprise d'envergure mondiale. Mû par la recherche permanente de l'innovation et de l'excellence, pionnier et leader des technologies propres et de la mobilité durable, le Groupe entend rester à la pointe des grandes tendances qui font bouger le monde.
Fort de son efficience, de son agilité et de son esprit d'équipe, le Groupe fait preuve d'exigence et d'audace pour définir la mobilité de demain.
Pour réussir ces transformations, l'entreprise a besoin de tous les talents. Rejoignez-nous !
DATE DE PARUTION
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
SPECIALITE / EMPLOI
ICT, Digital & Data
ICT, Digital & Data
INTITULE DE POSTE
Head of Data Engineering Stellantis Mobilisights
DESCRIPTION DE LA MISSION
Stellantis Data BU
Exponential growth in adoption and deployment of connected cars and devices is bringing previously unavailable datasets to market – at scale and in real-time. Stellantis, one of the largest global car makers and the parent company of dozens of iconic brands including Jeep, Fiat, Maserati, Peugeots, and more, has created a new Data BU to harness sensor and other data from 10s of millions of connected vehicles as well as that from IoT/connected devices from external sources to build data products and services that can power hundreds of brand-new b2b and b2c applications, services, and decision-making across industries.
Stellantis Data BU is looking for an accomplished and highly experienced Data Engineering leader. As the leader of the data engineering team, your mission is to design and develop our data platform and spearhead rapid buildout and delivery of data products and services the Data BU plans to take to market.
Priorities can change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
● Design and build a scalable data platform that can ingest, store, manage and stream massive amount of data while simplifying its analysis and processing to enable rapid development of high-quality data products and services.
● In partnership with the data science and analytics team design and optimize data pipelines to support descriptive analytics, data science, and ML
● Together with product management and data science/analytics teams design and execute a roadmap to build a portfolio of differentiated, revenue driving data products and services.
● Collaborate with UX and software engineering teams to ensure easy discovery and licensing of data as well as a low-latency delivery of and high-uptime access to the data products and services.
● Implement a data governance policy for data management of partner/3rd party data to ensure data privacy compliance with GDPR and CCPA.
● Partner with software engineering teams in designing data request/delivery APIs and the creation of a standardized metering and instrumentation approach for all data products.
● Design and implement an experimentation platform for the agile, but secure, testing of data products and services.
● Drive continual improvements for reliability, performance, scalability, and quality and own associated KPIs.
● Build and mentor a world class team of data engineers, expanding the impact and reach of data at Stellantis
● 12+ years of experience in the data engineering and software development life cycle.
● 8+ years of team building and people management experience.
● 5+ years of hands-on experience building and maintaining customer facing (revenue driving) data products.
● Deep expertise in modern cloud-based data platforms, architectures; intimate familiarity with vendor ecosystem (i.e., AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, Azure Data Warehouse, etc.).
● Experience working with DaaS/SaaS platforms and products.
● Strong product sense, with a solid understanding of user engagement and monetization strategies for data
● Comprehensive experience using SQL, Python, and Spark
● Expert knowledge of time series database, data streaming applications, Kafka, Flink, and more
● Comprehensive experience with workflow management engines (i.e., Airflow, Luigi, Azure Data Factory, etc.)
● Familiarity with modern data science and product analytics tools and techniques such as R, Machine Learning, and advanced statistics is a plus.
● Comprehensive experience with predictive and prescriptive modeling/ machine learning
● Candidates with advanced degree with technical focus (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, physics, engineering, etc.) or related fields accepted at lower experience levels.
● Be active in the industry, recognized for the application of science within your industry
● Exemplifies multidimensional skill sets – data engineering, experimentation, software development, etc.
● Being a renowned champion for best practices within the analytics, data, and engineering teams
Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions. Our Company's strength lies in the breadth of our iconic brand portfolio, the diversity and passion of our 300,000 people, and our deep roots in the communities in which we operate.
In this new era of mobility, our portfolio of brands is uniquely positioned to offer distinctive and sustainable solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers, as they embrace electrification, connectivity, autonomous driving and shared ownership. Founded by visionaries who infused them with passion and competitive spirit, these brands have made automotive history for more than a century and continue to speak to customers and inspire our employees today.
At Stellantis, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation and disability. Diverse teams, will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future.
ONLY SEND CV IN ENGLISH
TYPE DE CONTRAT STANDARD
LOCALISATION DU POSTE
Europe, France, Ile-de-France,
CRITERES CANDIDATS :
NIVEAU D’EXPERIENCE MIN. REQUIS
Supérieur à 10 ans
NIVEAU D’ETUDES MIN. REQUIS
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon Redshift
- Apache Flink
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
Aidez-nous à améliorer LesJeudis en nous donnant votre avis sur ce travail :
Job ID: 2022-12834
Pour la protection de votre vie privée, lorsque vous postulez à un emploi en ligne, ne donnez jamais votre numéro de sécurité sociale à un employeur potentiel, ne fournissez jamais d'informations sur votre carte de crédit ou votre compte bancaire, et n'effectuez jamais de transaction monétaire. Pour en savoir plus
En postulant à un emploi via le site LesJeudis, vous acceptez de vous conformer et d'être soumis aux conditions générales d'utilisation de notre site web. Conditions générales d’utilisation Pour utiliser notre site web, vous devez accepter Conditions générales d’utilisation les conditions générales et respecter leurs dispositions.