L'offre Sensor Expert for Biotechnology (F/M) a été sauvegardée.Continuer
Je dépose mon CV
Et j’optimise mes chances d’être recruté
Sensor Expert for Biotechnology (F/M) posté par Merck
Description de l'offre
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
Within the Innovation Management group, you are involved in an ambitious project. Your role is to develop a new generation of sensors (physical or virtual) or innovative multi-sensor systems that can be integrated directly into a manufacturing environment for drugs derived from biotechnology.
By relying on the expertise of your team's software architects, you have overall responsibility for your activity: definition of physical or virtual sensors, identification of new sensor technologies (Raman, sensor cloud, etc.) and their potential, definition of measurement models (mechanistic, ML, hybrid) and calibration algorithms, integration into our digital platform and monitoring of tests, integration of the different stages of BioProcessing in a global model and documentation of the whole.
You work in an international and multicultural team.
The position is based in Molsheim - France. Travel abroad is to be expected.
Who you are :
- Engineer or PhD, with proven experience (8 years minimum)
- in the field of sensors, multi-sensor systems and their modeling,
- And / or in the field of data science modeling with proven know-how in prototyping (fablab, electronics, etc.)
- Knowledge of calibration techniques, software engineering, modeling and development of embedded algorithms.
- Knowledge of microfluidics is appreciated.
- Experience in the life sciences industry or in an industry with high regulatory constraints (eg 21CFR P11) is a plus.
- Leadership, ability to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Very good organizational skills and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at [ Link removed ]Job Requisition ID: