Description de l'offre
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What is it like to work in our R&D?
At Criteo, the Site Reliability Engineering department is responsible for running a large-scale production environment as well as supporting R&D teams in their daily work life by providing services and tools for our technical stack. We build and operate high scale, real-time, low latency systems, serving over 3M QPS, handling over 200B HTTP requests on a daily basis. In this picture, the Factory group is in charge of providing the best Developer Experience and making sure that our ~500 software engineers can reach their goals with simple and efficient solutions.
- Craft, own and drive the product strategy and its implementation roadmap.
- Partner with managers and teams to provide a world-class developer experience.
- Ensure a healthy balance between innovation, technical debt reduction and support for software engineers.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field (equivalent experience may be acceptable).
- 5+ years of experience in software development/infrastructure and a passion for technology.
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Project and Product Manager position.
- A keen sense of ownership for and experience managing the end-to-end development cycles.
- Experience balancing resources and competing priorities.
- Awesome problem-solving skills.
- Influencing without authority.
- Focus and extreme attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English. Knowing how to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience acting as a technical lead, and managing international projects and people.
- Experience delivering technical programs or products leveraging SRE model.
- Working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Speaking and writing in French is a plus.
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Do you want to know more about life in the R&D?
Youtube: [ Link removed ]
Our blog: [ Link removed ]
Twitter: [ Link removed ]
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.