Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Senior Technical Architect (H/F)
in Paris (La Défense)
to join our tribe dedicated to build the most resilient and innovative products to connect energy world through markets and support the energy transition.
Who we are
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
You will join GEM-IS, the team in charge of designing, developing and operating enchanting technological solutions for GEM and its customers. GEM-IS entered a year ago in a very promising transformation journey that fosters a strong culture of innovation, entrepreneurship and technological excellency through empowerment and autonomy.
We want to build a unique tech tribe and we need your talent!
What will be your role
- Purpose – we strongly believe in the importance of building a collective vision of our tribe project and make a reality of it.
- Empowerment – we intend to hire the best engineers and provide the right environment to let you self-organize and fully express your talent.
- Agility – we foster a culture where change is a chance, we do things iteratively, inspect and then adapt.
- Impact – we focus on getting things done, create value and contribute actively to the collective challenge we jump in.
- Contribute to the IT infrastructure transformation at GEM, which consists of putting in place solutions to take advantage of opportunities provided by new technologies (cloud, infrastructure as code, devops). The main topics are: the set up of a hybrid cloud, the delivery of our dev and tests platforms in the public cloud, the migration toward “as a service' infrastructure services for storage and backup, redesign and expansion of the active directory to MS Azure ....
- Define the right infrastructure components and architecture to implement in the framework of business projects. Advice and suggest innovative solutions when relevant.
- Study technical solutions in order to improve or set up infrastructures services
- Compare several scenarios and make recommendations
- Write technical documentations (high level design and low level design documents)
- Contribute to the build of the infrastructure solutions
- Advice, propose and validate the infrastructure to be instantiated in the business project