Description de l'offre
Référence du poste:
France, Issy Les MoulineauxCatégorie du poste:
Development (engineering)Produit: Service:
Windows and Devices Group
Would you like to be a part of a dynamic team innovating with media services in the Microsoft ecosystem? Would you like to do it in Paris? The Microsoft Engineering Center in Paris builds features that power the Microsoft Store and the Windows 10 Device family including Xbox, Hololens and all the latest Surface devices. We are experts in content related to games, music, TV, books and anything else that falls under the media umbrella. We develop app code that runs on devices and on the web. We build and run cloud services at world-wide scale and serve Microsoft customers across the globe. Most recently, we delivered the platform that enables people to build, distribute and share 3D objects that they have created with Microsoft Paint3D tools on Windows. Going forward, we’ll be investing in Microsoft’s continuing efforts to win in Education, and new media scenarios for Creative Community and Mixed Reality. All our products are designed, developed, productized and operated by our team in Paris. As a remote partner in the Windows and Devices Group our team is passionate and our contributions vital to the success of Microsoft’s core businesses. We are diverse organization with team members from all over the world. What we have in common – we love technology, we love to have fun, and we love Microsoft.
Senior software developers in Media Services are expected to:
- Define architecture, design, implement, test and debug.
- Solve complex analytical problems.
- Ensure the highest quality and performance.
- Influence the technical direction of the team and be a technical mentor to junior developers.
- Engage and collaborate with local and US-based partner teams to deliver the best E2E experience for our customers.
As a MEC developer you will work with a variety of technologies and coding languages: client code in C++ CX/XAML, web services in C#/Windows Azure, big data and NoSQL databases, mobile app development frameworks, etc. The successful candidate is flexible and ready to evolve their skills with the needs of the organization.
- 7+ years’ experience in relevant domains. Apps, Services, Data.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented languages and software design.
- Passion for problem solving and Technical Depth.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Expertise in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed with new technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a desire to participate in an open and collaborative team culture.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH